Postfach 9126, 73416 Aalen, 0 73 61 / 8 75 87, 0 172 / 9 11 71 93,
Betriebsgelände: Dischinger Str. 11, 73450 Neresheim, 0 73 26 / 57 55
Before you start your journey in the yesterdays, please heed the
You are in a museum, which is prosecuted honorary. The members of our
non-profit association spend their recreational time to allow you to
undergo the former times of the Härtsfeldbahn.
You pay an account for the visit of the museum including a ride on a
steam train from 1900 or a railcar from the 1960's. In other museums these
vehicles may not even be touched. Please handle our vehicles with care, to
allow many visitors to enjoy the feeling.
The museum-line Neresheim - Sägmühle is not a toy, but a real
railway. We are monitored by the official railway authorities and fulfil
today's security rules. Our personnel is accordingly trained.
Operating historic vehicles causes some particularities:
- We have no obligation of transport and there is no right to get a
seat! The personal may assign you to place or car.
- Reservations are possible for groups of sixteen or more. Five minutes
before the trip is about to start, unused places may be subject to
- The historic vehicles aggravate the transportation of handicapped
- Trains may be delayed.
- It may happen, that a vehicle is to be set out of order.
- You may get dirty! Smoke and steam, oil and grease are always part of
a railway. The steam locomotive may eject particles of soot.
- Standing on the platforms of the cars is not allowed.
- Do not lean out the windows.
- Smoking is not allowed in the train.
- Hold on firmly when standing in the train.
- It is not allowed to eat in the museum or in the train.
- The trains may stop between the stations. Do not step out! Pay
attention to the directives of the train personnel.
- Our conductors have the right to give you orders.
- You travel across a wildlife resort. Never throw any objects out of
the train.! Please take your trash back or place it in a regular dustbin
helping to keep our environment clean.
- If you have children with you please take care, that they respect
these rules too. Never let your children unattended!
- Buggies and bicycles are carried in the train without any additional
costs but on your own risk, excluding any responsibility from our side.
Copyright © 2003 - 2009 Gerald Stempel,
[ Latest update 18.08.2009 Gerald Stempel ]